These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, October 20, 2007

Your anticipated response is urgently needed

From: BARRISTER MIKE KIYAMO - urgentresponse@msn.com

Barrister Frank Eze(Esq.)
Senior Advocate
Eze & Eze Chambers
Level 7 Tower 42, 25 Old Broad Street,
London EC2N 1HN.
Email Address: barrfrankezesa@yahoo.com or urgentresponse@msn.com

Direct Telephone Number + 44 702 402 0027

ATTENTION

I am Mr. Frank Eze, an Attorney at Law. I got your contact information from a close friend who works with our country's high commission in your country. Though I did not disclose my reason for needing the contact of a reputable citizen of your country to my friend in the cause of my inquiry. I have at present a mutual business offer that will profit your good self and I immensely. I am the personal Attorney to a late American national, who died along with his entire family into the World
Trade Center on September 11, sept 2001 (AMERICA ATTACK).

The owner of this account is MR. JOSEPH. F. GRILLO, foreigner and he is the Manager Of petrol chemical service, a chemical engineer by Profession. He died in world trade center as a victim of the September 11,2001 Incident that befall the United State of America, the bank has made series of efforts to contact any of the relatives to claim this money but without success, you can confirm through this website:http://www.september11victims.com/september11Victims/VictimInfo.asp?ID=1260

Since then I have made several inquires through the Embassy to locate any of my clients extended relatives, which proved unsuccessful. After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to carefully sort for a reputable person who bears the same last name with my late client who will present as the to the bank of my late client as his only beneficiary.

I have contacted you to come forward and redeem the money left behind by my late client in an investment bank before the bank confiscate or declare my client's account as unserviceable. The amount to be released and transferred to you in both our favor is(USD$ 38,000,000) Thirty eight Million United States Dollars. This amount will be paid to you to both our favor if you agree to work with me and I am willing to share the total amount with you on 50-50 basis.

Presently the bank has issued me a notice to provide the Next of Kin or have the Account confiscated within the next 21 working days. Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for months now, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased since you have the same last name so that the proceeds of this account valued at would be shared between you and I.

BE INFORMED THAT THIS TRANSACTION IS 100% RISK FREE AND THE INHERITANCE CLAIM WOULD NOT BE CONTESTED BY ANYONE SINCE ONLY YOU AND I NO OF THIS MONEY LEFT BEHIND BY MY LATE CLIENT.

I will obtain and secure all necessary legal documents that will be used to back up your claim over this money as the next of kin benefactor to my late client will estate. All I require is your maximum cooperation and sincerity to enable us actualizes this transaction. I guarantee you that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

We will proceed immediately once I have your Consent and trust. The time frame for concluding this transaction once you confirm your readiness to work with me is SEVEN WORKING DAYS. Be advised that you must keep every detail of this transaction secret, no one outside you and I should know.

Your anticipated response is urgently needed.

Yours faithfully

Barrister Frank Eze(Esq.)
Senior Advocate
Eze & Eze Chambers
Level 7 Tower 42, 25 Old Broad Street,
London EC2N 1HN.
Email Address: barrfrankezesa@yahoo.com or urgentresponse@msn.com
Direct Telephone Number + 44 702 402 0027