These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, October 29, 2007

Waiting for your prompt response

From: Salimata Bubar - b_salimata4@yahoo.com

Hello My Dear,
I am Salimata Bubar,am 25 years old Sudanese currently living in Dakar
Senegal a west African coastal country,It really beautiful down here
so much sunshine and glorious clouds hanging high above in the sky,
So many beautiful memories is what you get being here in Senegal. I am
a lady,with black hair,brown eyes,5fts 7inches tall weigh 59kgs.
I wish to request for your assistance in a financial transaction.
Dear, I got your contact from the Dakar chamber of commerce and
industry.
I wish to invest in a manufacturing and real estatemanagement
industry in your country. I have ten million, five hundred
thousand United State Dollars. USD($10.500,000) to invest in
industry and I will require your assistance in receiving the funds into
your bank account in your country.the safe box which concealed in the Treasure department.
of a Finance Bank.
I will gladly give you 10% of the total sum for your assistance. Seen your profile at the Dakar chamber of commerce was one of the greatest revelation God has ever made to me,
from first glance i have the feelings it would be right to know you much more deeper,i don't know what you might think about that, Dear i hope you would see reason to send me a reply, Please it is important that you reply as soon as posible with your private phone and fax number for our verbal
communication. Waiting for your prompt response.
Thanks
Salimata Bubar