These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, October 29, 2007

VERY URGENT

From: isoqMakindeArthor - man_arthor02@yahoo.com

J'ai une nouvelle adresse mailVous pouvez maintenant m'écrire à : man_arthor100@yahoo.fr

- I am Arthor Makinde,the Accountant with Wema Bank Plc of Federal republic of Nigeria.We discovered an abandoned sum of $15,000,000,00 in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customers who died along with his entire family of a wife and two children in November 1997 in a motor accident.The owner of this account is Engineer Steve Moore,a foreigner,And No other person knows about this account or anything concerning it,the account has no other beneficiary and the money involved is(US$15 Million).so Please reply urgently so that I will inform you on the next step to take immediately.I have agreed that our ratio of sharing will be as stated thus:30% for you as foreign partner,60% for me and 10% for the settlement of all local and foreign expences incured by me and you during the course of this business.Upon the successful completion of this transfer,I will come to your country and mind our share.Meanwhile,I am contacting you because of the need to involve a foreigner with a foreign account as a benef
iciary.Please,I need a truthful and God fearing person in this Business because I don't want to make a mistake so I need your strong assurance and trust.To commence this transaction,I require you to immediately indicate your interest by a return E-mail and inclose your private contact telephonenumber,Fax number,full names and address and your designated Bank coordinates to enable me file letter of claim in your favor to the appropriate departments for necessary approvals before the transfer can be made.Yours sincerely,Arthor Makinde