These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, October 27, 2007

URGENT

From: thomas mashaba - jrn-mashaba56@hotmail.com

FROM: Thomas mashaba
TEL: +27 837115337
EMAIL: thomasmashaba@hotmail.com
Good day to you,
My name is Mr. Thomas mashaba, the elder son of late Mr. Murerwa Mashaba of Zimbabwe , but I am contacting you from neighboring country South Africa . It might be surprises to you where I got your contact address but I got your e-mail address from the Internet, please don't be worried. During the current crises against the farmers of Zimbabwe by the supporters of our President Robert Mugabe to claim all the white owned farms in our country, he ordered all the white farmers to surrender their farms to his party members and their followers.
My father was one of the best black farmers in the country and knowing that he did not support the President's political ideology, the President's supporters invaded my father's farm burnt down everything, killed him and confiscated all his investments.
Some months before the death of my father, my father travel to South Africa and deposit the sum of US$5 Million as personal valuables in a security company. After the death of my father, my mother and I with my younger brother decided to move out of Zimbabwe for the safety of our live to the Republic of South Africa and seek for political asylum.
My Mother and I have decided to contact any reliable overseas firm or individual who could assist us to transfer this money out of South Africa, because we as asylum seeker here in South Africa cannot open a non-resident account through which this fund will be channeled out to your nominated overseas account.
If my preposition is considered, for assisting us to transfer this money to your country, we will offer you 30% of the total fund, and 5% of the total will be set aside to cover any expenses incurred during this transaction. Then 65% will be for me and my family to invest in your country under your assistance
My mother and I pray and plead for your help. You can contact us strictly on Telephone: + 27 837 115 337 or through this email thomasmashaba@hotmail.com
NOTE: THE KEY WORD TO THIS TRANSACTION IS ABSOLUTE CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECRECY. THIS TRANSACTION IS 100% RISK FREE. Your urgent response will be highly appreciated.
God bless you as you heed to our plea for assistance.
Best regards,
Thomas Mashaba
_________________________________________________________________
Download 30 FREE Emoticons for your Windows Live Messenger!
http://www.livemessenger-emoticons.com/en-za