These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, October 27, 2007

urgent

From: isoqabdeslamsefrioui - abdeslam.sefrioui@orangemail.es

Dear Respected   In my quest for trust worthy and reliable person who can assist me to handle this great business opportunity that is at my disposal, I decided to search , and I privately made a confidential search where I got your esteemed contact. I choose to propose this to you, with the believe that you will run to my assistance and at last i will seatle in your country.   My name is Mrs.Mate Sefioui, wife of late Abdeslam sefrioui of Iraq. last year, I lost my husband Abdeslam and three children - Husam, 15 years old, Wasim, 12 years old and Merna, 6 years old, when a Combatant Military Tank Shelled our car as my family attempted to flee from heavy fighting in Baghdad.   Though I  my late husband was into crude oil and contracts, but I did not have the knowledge that he moved huge amount of funds in cash out side our country. This came as a shock to me after his death and I have decided to have this funds invested immediately, hence I sincerely propose to you to render me your most needed assistance in this regard as i dont have the abilty to make claim of the said venture Financially.   Before my husband and my Children was killed, he Deposited the sum of euro 300 million ( three hundred million  euro) with a Security Finance company in Europe.   All I need from you now is to receive the Fund as my husband business Associate and place it into any Lucrative Investment of your choice in   your country. I am proposing a 20%  to you for your assistance and the use of your banking facilities. Above all, I solicit your trust in this transaction and will not want you to betray me at the end as this is all I have left now.   For now i am working with little salary to compare with my former position, working with grief.Detail informations will be send to you when i get your reply. Hoping that you will be of great assistance to me.Await for your urgent response. Please contact me on this alternative email :  abdeslam.sefrioui1@yahoo.co.in   Wassalam!! Best regards, Mrs.Mate Sefioui

¡Encuentra la receta que buscas y toma nota