These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, October 11, 2007

Spam

From: Karen Grant Anderson - jurist_law_chambers101@yahoo.it

Dear Beneficiary

I write you this mail with an intention for you to
be of immerse help to humanity. Please if this
mail does not conform to you personal ethics
and principles,find a place in your heart to
forgive me for contacting you.

My name is Mrs. Karen Grant Anderson, I am 59
years old. I am a dying woman who was
diagnosed for cancer about 2 years ago,
immediately after the death of my husband,who
left to my benefit everything he worked for.I
have been touched by God to donate from what
I inherited from my late husband to the you for
the good work of God rather than allow my
relatives to use my husband hard earned funds
UNGODLY. I want you to pray for me as you
make use of this money.I have not really lived
a good life and I hope this will help atone for
my many sins thus I have asked God to forgive
me and I believe he has because He is a
merciful God.

I will be going in for an Operation soonest and
the doctors have said I will not make it
through.So I decided to BEQUEATH/WILL the
total sum of $5,500,000 (five million five
Hundred Thousand Dollars) to you for the good
work of the Lord, and also to help the
motherless and less privilege and also for the
assistance of the widows according to (JAMES
1:27 and 2:15-16).

Presently, this money is still with a Finance
Company .Please note that at the moment I
cannot take any telephone calls right now due
to the fact that my relatives are around me
waiting for me to die and my health status has
detoirated. I have adjusted my WILL and my
Executor is aware of this changes.You and him
will arrange for the transfer of the funds from
the Finance Company to your humble self.
please use the funds well and always extend
the good work to others.

Contact my Executor: SIMON W ILLIAMS Esq
with this specified Email
(jurist_law_chambers101@yahoo.it with the
following:
1-Your Full names,
2-Your Contact Address,
3-Your Active Telephone/Fax number.

I want to tell you that nationality does have an
impact in this transaction,As my lawyer know the
procedure to follow by making you the he will
need to register your name as the next of kin
through the assistance of the British High Court
here in London. This too have been arranged

You are to inform him that you are the person
I informed him about, regarding article Three
(3) of my WILL.He is aware of this and has
promised to help you legally transfer the funds
from the Finance Company to you.
Note:Your utmost confidentiality in this matter
until the task is accomplished as I don't want
anything that will Jeopardize my last wish. And
Also I will be contacting with you by email as I
don't want my relations or anybody to know
because they are always around me.
Regards,
Karen Grant Anderson

NOTE:"To change the world you do not need to
do great things. You need only to do small
things with great love. ~ Mother Teresa