These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, October 29, 2007

Seeking for your cooperation

From: From Mr Ahmed Hamza - ahmedhamza_auditor@hotmail.com

FROM:MR.AHMED HAMZA
ADDRESS/ 56 AIRPORT ROAD
DAKAR SENEGAL
WEST AFRICA
OCCUPATION:AUDITOR GENERAL

Hello Friend,

This message might meet you in utmost surprise however, it's just my urgent need for a foreign partner that made me contact you for this transaction.I am a banker by profession from DAKAR REPUBLIC OF SENEGAL in West Africa and currently holding the post of auditing general I discover this deposit in our auditing course.

I have the opportunity of transferring the left over funds $22.7 million United State Dollars
the deceased client who died in the shatter plane which crashed on mount Kenya in the Kenyan city of sumburu on 21st july,2003 to any foreign account .

You can confirm the genuiness of the deceased death by clicking on this website http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/07/20/kenya.crash/index.html

Hence,I am inviting you for a business deal where this money can be shared between us in the ratio 45% for you and 45% me,while 10% is for any expenses incurred on this deal if you agree to my business proposal kindly get back to me through my private box; ahmedhamza_auditor201@hotmail.com

Regards
MR.AHMED HAMZA