These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, October 29, 2007

REPLY FAST

From: MR TONY OBI - tonyobinamager@yahoo.com

REPLY FAST
>From MR. Tony Obi
Manager: Prudential Insurance Company


Dear Friend,

I feel quite safe dealing with you in this business proposition having gone through your remarkable profile on the internet. Though, this medium (Internet) has been greatly abused, I choose to reach you through it because it still remains the fastest, surest and most secured medium of communication. However, this correspondence is purely private, and it should be treated as such. I also guarantee you that this deal is hitch free from all what you may think of. I am MR.Tony Obi,


Manager incharge of Claims and Indemnity of PRUDENTIAL Insurance Company. I am contacting you based on Trust and confidentiality that will be attached to this deal for the benefit of both of us. The Management and the Legal / Treasury Department of this PRUDENTIAL Insurance Company in a recent meeting, recommended that the account of MR. ROBERT FINKELSTEIN, who maintained a Life Assurance Policy, should be declared Dormant and confisticated hence moving his unclaimed benefits funds to the Treasury according to our Banking and Financial law. Recently, I came across a very huge sum of money belonging to a deceased person (MR. ROBERT FINKELSTEIN). He is foreigner, unfortunately He is now late as he was amongst those that was Killed in the recent plane crash as you can confirm through this website http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm

I shall guide you with all diligence and legal processes to ensure the smooth perfect success of this transaction and the Funds (US$45Million) must be transfered into your own bank account in your country as the newly approved beneficiary. Upon my personal finding on this matter, I kept this information secret to myself until now that I am contacting you. In view of the fact that the deceased customer is a foreigner (from a different country), it is Officially important for the involvement of a foreigner who will pose as a next-of-kin. I will use my exalted position in this company to present you as his Next of Kin as you can be his relative, friend or Cousin and the Mone(US$45Million) will be Safely transfered into your own bank account in your country.

Before I made up my mind to contact you, I have concluded every arrangement to ensure that you receive the funds successfully as the next of kin. Please include your telephone/fax number/ Home Address when replying this mail and I will give you more information as soon as you indicate your willingness to assist in this transaction. We will use our positions to get all internal documentations to back up the claims. The whole Procedures will last only 5 working days to get the fund retrieved successfully Without trace even in future.

Please I need the following:
1. YOUR FULL NAME
2. PHONE AND FAX NUMBER
3. HOME ADDRESS / COMPANY'S NAME AND ADDRESS.
4. BANK ACCOUNT (WHERE YOU WILL WANT THE MONEY TO BE TRANSFERED INTO)
5. YOUR AGE AND SEX.

After successful conclussion of this transaction, we shall share the money 50-50 (50% for you and 50% for me). I await your good response today. Thanks and remain blessed. I require you to maintain the confidentiality of this transaction because it is important due to the fact that I am still in active services to the PRUDENTIAL INSURANCE COMPANY. Your earliest response to this matter is very important.

Yours truly,
MR. Tony Obi
Manager: Prudential Insurance Company