These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, October 07, 2007

RE YOUR INFORMATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED

From: Barrister William Michael Rees - bari_william_m_rees@hotmail.com

From: Barrister William Rees.
To: Virginia Pelayo.
This below mail was sent to you yesterday. I couldn't go to the law court today as planned for the affidavit because of some other issues on my desk. I will visit the court tomorrow.
Please let me know when you receive this mail.
Regards.
Barrister William Rees.


From: bari_william_m_rees@hotmail.comTo: vrgee2002@yahoo.comSubject: YOUR INFORMATION HAS BEEN RECEIVEDDate: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 19:18:34 +0000


From: Barrister William M. Rees (Atlas Chambers, London)To:Virginia Pelayo.I am the above mentioned name from London. I am the attorney of late Mr. Martin Brown of Netherland. Ihave been informed by his wife who is seriously sickin the hospital now that her late husband depositedthe sum of $10 million with Security Company herein London before he died. I learnt that the fund has generated the interest of $400,000.Though the husband briefed me about the deposit when he was alive but he did not elaborate the details of the deposit. So I got your information from the wife today and I visited the Security Company here today. They told me that they have received a mandate letter from Mrs Brown authorizing you as the next of kin to the fund. They said that they are ready and prepared to release the fund to you once the copy of the deposit certificate with a sworn affidavit of Next of Kin from the law court here as stated in the deposit certificate is presented to them. They said that they had an agreement with the depositor that incase of any eventuality, the representative/claimant should present the deposit certificate and a sworn affidavit before the fund can be released to the person.I will visit the law court for the affidavit of Next of Kin tomorrow and I will tell you the outcome of it. Bear in mind that it will cost some money.Meanwhile, forward me the deposit certificate so that I will present it to the security company once the Affidavit is obtained to enable the bank start the processing of releasing the fund to you.Call me on my direct number: +447045706548 for more details.Best regards.Barrister William M. Rees.For: Atlas Chambers, London.

Peek-a-boo FREE Tricks & Treats for You! Get 'em!
_________________________________________________________________
Climb to the top of the charts!  Play Star Shuffle:  the word scramble challenge with star power.
http://club.live.com/star_shuffle.aspx?icid=starshuffle_wlmailtextlink_oct