These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, October 29, 2007

Please Call Me

From: MR EMMANUEL - emmanuelokom@yahoo.fr

My Dear , It is my pleasure to seek for your assistance, This proposal is real and I want you to consider it very important and I am assuring you that it is not a dubious mail. I am Mr Emmanel Okom, the director in charge of Auditing and Accounting section of Ecobank Benin , and also a Relationship Account Officer to Al Saeed Gupta, a Lebanese. He was a Seasoned Contractor with Benin Cement Company in Benin Republic, who unfortunately died in the plane crash of Union Transport Africaines Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou , Benin republic in December 25, 2003. You will read more stories about the crash on visiting this website

www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/12/26/benin.crash/ or www.chinadaily.com.cn/en/doc/2003-12/26/content_293549.htm

Before his death on the 25th December 2003, Al Saeed Gupta has a fixed deposit account with the bank and no other person knows about this account or any thing concerning it, the account has no other beneficiary and my investigation proved to me that his supposed next of kin died along with him in the crash. Since then I have made several enquiries to locate any of my clients extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful. After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to contact you. I contacted you to assist in repatriating the money left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank to the government. Consequently, Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 7 weeks now. I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased so that the proceeds of this account valued at US$10.170 million can be paid to you and then you and me can share the money in proportion 60% to me and 40% to you. I sincerely request your honest co-operation to enable us see this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you and me from any breach of the law. All documents of transaction will be destroyed immediately we receive this money leaving no trace to any place. If this proposal is acceptable to you, kindly email your following information to me: a. Complete names . b. Private telephone number c. Your sex and age. Waiting for your urgent response. Yours Sincerely, Mr Emmanel Okom.Tel:+229-97989972.
_________________________________________________________________
News, entertainment and everything you care about at Live.com. Get it now!
http://www.live.com/getstarted.aspx