These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, October 27, 2007

OFFER

From: jonathan morgan - jmorganx47@hotmail.com

WILLSON & ASSOCIATES(LEGAL PRACTITIONERS)PHONE + 27 72 320 3941 +27 78 599 17 29Email: tjmorgans@yahoo.com

Good Day to You,
I crave your indulgence for the unsolicited nature of this letter, but it was borne out of desperation and Current development. Please bear with me.I am Barrister Jonathan Morgan, a solicitor at law, now working with a government parastatal. I am the personal attorney to an expatriate contractor MR ENID MURIEL COETZEE, who worked with a multi-national Company in my country; Herein after shall be referred to as my client. My client died with a whole family of three on the 14/11/2004 in an accident INTESTATE. Since then I have made several enquiries to locate any of my clients extended relatives, this has proved unsuccessful. After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to contact you and to present you as a distance cousin,
I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the Capital valued at US$11.5million left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by Standard bank of South Africa Where this huge sum is deposited.Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for sometime now, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased, so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to you. Know it that this transaction is hundred percent RISK-FREE.
Therefore, on receipt of your positive response, I will start to make an immediate arrangement for claiming the money on your behalf, since I have all necessary information as the deceased attorney. All I require from you is your honest cooperation based on mutual trust, to enable us see this transaction through. As I will need your address and bank account information to get a "Certificate of Title to Claim" from the Federal Ministry of Justice here in your favor, as this is the most vital document needed by the authorities here to release this fund into your nominated bank account, as I will be here as your Legal Representative to make sure that this transaction is handled legally and professionally.. You will be entitle to 45% of the total sum less expenses, 5% has been set aside to pay back all expenses uncured during this transaction at both sides, another 5% has been mapped out to be donated to charity on your advice, and the balance of 45% will be for me.
I am waiting to hear from you soon.
Best regards,
JONATHAN MORGAN
Note: I will give you all the vital information once you assure me of your unflagging support. You can also make all the vital verification on your own from South African authority for clarity and to satisfy your trust that this is the true situation regarding my late client. How ever you will not disclose to any one of our intention.


_________________________________________________________________
Download 30 FREE Emoticons for your Windows Live Messenger!
http://www.livemessenger-emoticons.com/en-za