These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, October 27, 2007

NINA

From: nina nijaro - nnijaro05@yahoo.fr

FROM NINA NIJAROABIDJAN, COTE D'IVOIREWEST AFRICA


Dearest One,

I am writing this letter in confidence believing that if it is the wish of almighty for you to help us,the almighty will bless and reward you aboundantly and you would never regreat this. I am Miss Nina Nijaro, from Sierra Leone, but now in Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire.I am the only Daughter of Engr.Peter J. Nijaro, who was a contactor with ministry of works and housing both in Sierra Leone and Cote D'ivoire before he died. My father died some time ago after being involved in a motor accident. Before my father died, my mother had earlier died as a result of Diabetes.Before my father died in the hospital while taking treatment, he told me that there is Five million united states dollars(US5,000,000.00) he has in a bank here in Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire. And i am used as the next of kin.He even gave me the document to show that he really deposited the money in the bank.
When i went to the bank where my father deposited the money, they told me that actually my father deposited the money in the bank with me as the next of kin and for investment overseas.But they said from the agreement my father has with the bank, i can only claim the money when i am 25 years. And if i am not upto that age, i should look for a foreigner who will help me in recieving the money and for investment purposes in his or her country.
In this regards, since i am not upto the required age to claim the money, i am contacting you for you to recieve the money for investment and for me and my brother to come over there to start a renewed life there. Another reason is that my brother is now dieing in diabetes. So we will come over so that he will have better treatment.
Therefore please if you are willing to help us, you contact me today so that we will inform the bank and give you the contact of the bank. Also have it in mind that we will compensate you for assistance in recieving this money. Yours faithfully. Nina Nijaro
_________________________________________________________________
Votez pour vos séries TV préférées et tentez de gagner un voyage à Hawaï !
http://messengerawards.divertissements.fr.msn.com