These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Mrsjessica parker

From: Mrsjessica parker - jessica_parker_01@yahoo.dk

Good day,

Got to know of you in search for a reputable and reliable person to assist me in an urgent need requiring utmost trust and confidentiality,while browsing the internet after I have decided on what to do as regards the matter.

I am Mrs jessica parker, Corporate control Officer of a commercialBank here in United Arab Emirate. I am writing this letter to ask for your support and co-operation to carry out this business opportunity in my department.

I discovered an abandoned sum of US$8.2 million in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer who died along with his entire family of a wife and three children in a train crash in Spain,you can get more

details here.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/in_depth/2961302.stm

After further investigation I also discovered that my Late Customer did not declare any next of kin in his official papers including the paper work of his bank deposit. And he also earlier confided in me the last time he was at my office that no one except me knew of his deposit in

my bank. He instructed I keep it very confidential.

What bothers me most is that according to the new laws of my country at the expiration of Six years of maturity the funds will revert to the ownership of the EMIRATE Government without future compensation if

nobody applies to claim the funds. Against this backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand as the next of kin to my Late Customer so that you will be able to receive his funds.

Because I do not want the fund go into the hands of corrupt government officials.

To commence this transaction, I require you to immediately indicateyour interest

My regards,

Mrs.jessica parker

Email me back through this email address:jessica_parker_01@yahoo.dk