These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, October 11, 2007

May GOD Bless you

From: jenifer robert - jenifer_robert@myway.com

May GOD Bless you.

Am sorry to have sent you this proposal without introducing myself to you.But kindly pay attention to this proposal and see it as one thing you must do as a christian and My Beloved in Christ, my name is Mrs Jenifer Robert, husband died in the year 2005 after a brief illness that lasted for only one week. Before his death, we were both born again Christians and we lived a happily as christians.Presently,My husband's entire money is still with the Trust Bank and I have no strength to engage myself in active business or traveling to other countries to continue with my late husband's chain of business as a result of my husband's death i suffered stroke and recently, my Doctor told my family members that I may not live up to eight months from now because of the excess lost of blood and weight that I have surfered in the cause of flushing the virious from my system.

I am now living on a counted days and waiting for the last breath to come. Based on this ill health, I have decided to donate the total sum of $15m to any charitable organization or individuals that will use the fund for orphanages, widows, propagating the Gospel of God and to endeavor that the less privileged are properly assisted with the money. I cannot do this myself, I once asked members of my family to close one of my husband's accounts and distribute the money,+ to charity organization in Senegal,Mail,Uganda, Bulgaria and Pakistan but they refused and kept the money to themselves.

For that reason, I do not wish to entrust the money in their care anymore, as they seem to be too greedy and selfish. Before I die, I want to be sure that th e fund has been released to some one who is honest and ready to assist the orphans, the widows, the disabled and the less privileged in other countries. I would therefore be glad if you will respond to this mail as soon as possible so that I will give you a letter of Authorization that will enable you receive the funds from the bank.

I would advise you to contact me through email because my late husband's relatives are always around me in the hospital and I don't want them to know about this decision. If you are ready to inherit the fund and honestly use it to rehabilitate the less privileged in your country, please send me the following information;

1 YOUR FULL NAME...............................................

2 YOUR CONTACT ADDRESS..................................

3 YOUR CONTACT PHONE NUMBER.......................

4 YOUR CONTACT FAX NUMBER............................

5 YOUR OCCUPATION............................................

Please if you are interested in this,send your reply.

Yours in CHRIST.

Mrs Jenifer Robert.

_________________________________________________________________
Connect to the next generation of MSN Messenger 
http://imagine-msn.com/messenger/launch80/default.aspx?locale=en-us&source=wlmailtagline