These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, October 11, 2007

INHERITANCE CLAIM OF USD10M

From: Barrister Kobayashi Eizo - eizosan@outgun.com

Kobayashi Eizo Associates, 21 Campshill Road,Se13 6qu Lewisham,Telephone:+44-704-573-9790 London England.

Dear Friend,

I am Barrister Kobayashi Eizo ,the Personal Attorney to Mr Kurt Kahle,A deceased immigrant,who based in the London, Also referred to as my client.On the 31st of July 2000, my client, his wife and their only Child died in the plane crash.Please view the site:http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm)

Since then I have been managing his properties here in the U.K. and some of his properties, which he put out for sale. which I monitored the payment as his attorney, has been bought and paid for. Now the money paid was deposited into his Local account here. I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the money and property left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by his bank particularly.

The bank has issued me a notice to provide any of his next of kin or have the account confiscated within 14 offical working days.My late client has an account valued at 10 Million Dollars,Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for 4years now and the bank has giving me deadline, I now seek your consent to present you as the next of kin to my late client, so that the proceeds of this account valued at 10 Million Dollars can be paid to you And then you and I can share the money. 50% to you and 30% for me and 20% for miscellaneous expenses that might arise towards this transaction. I have all necessary information/ documents that can be used to back up the Claim.

All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us seeing this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will Protect you from any breach of the law. Trust me, as his attorney, this is a Risk free business relationship.If you indicate interest you advised to send the following information.Or call me on this number(+44-704-573-9790 )for more details.

{1}. YOUR CONTACT ADDRESS {2}. YOUR FULL NAME {3}. YOUR AGE AND YOUR OCCUPATION. {4}. YOUR IDENTIFICATION. {5}.YOUR PRIVATE TELEPHONE NUMBER.

NOTE:PLEASE ALL REPLY SHOULD GO TO MY PRIVATE EMAIL (eizosan@maktoob.com)

Best Regards. Barrister.Kobayashi Eizo

_______________________________________________
No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.
Make My Way your home on the Web - http://www.myway.com