These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, October 03, 2007

IN GOOD FAITH

From: isoqrosemaxwell - rose_maxwell88@yahoo.co.uk

Tengo nueva dirección de correo!Ahora puedes escribirme a: rose.maxwell5@yahoo.es

- Dear Beloved, You may be surprised to receive this unsolicitedmail as it may appear to be. Sorry to bother you any way.Glory be to God, My name is Mrs Rose Maxwell and I was married to Mr Ted Grant Maxwell who worked with American embassy in England, and at present am in United Kingdom where We both married for 15yrs without children. I do not intend to waste much of your time. My husband left term deposit for me before he died,which I intend to give out for charity purpose through a God fearing individual or firm that will received and use the money to help ORPHANS,WIDOWS and PROPAGATE THE WORD OF GOD.I am looking for someone that I can trust to handle this funds because of my present health problems,i have a short time left on earth due to My cancer problem,I have decided to give the money out to propagate God's work since I do not have a child and due to my husbands belief in giving to the less previlage. Before my husband died we both decided to give the money out for charity works which was our wish and I want to carry out my husbands wish so that his mind can be at peace.To this end, I want it recorded in heaven that while on earth my husband and I contributed positively to the needy through you. I wait your response for more detail.you can contact me through my private email address:rose_maxwell88@yahoo.co.uk :May God bless you.Mrs Rose Maxwell