These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, October 20, 2007

IMPORTANT FROM Thompson Oba

From: MainStreetWilmingtoncincirrcom - thompsonoba@myway.com

IN SUMMARY:- I have 15,000,000.00 (fifteen million) U.S. Dollars and I
want you to assist me in distributing the money to charity
organizations. I agree to reward you with part of the money for your
assistance, kindness and participation in this Godly project.

This mail might come to you as a surprise and the temptation to ignore
it as unserious could come into your mind but please consider it a
divine wish and accept it with a deep sense of humility.

I am Mr Thompson Oba and I am a 55 years old man. I am a South African
living in the Garden City of Port Harcourt - Nigeria. I was the
President/CEO of TOMOBA OIL LIMITED - an oil servicing comapny in Port
Harcourt. I was also married with two children. My wife and two
children died ina car accident six years ago. Before this happened my
business and concern for making money was all I was living for and I
never really cared about other people.

But since the loss of my family, I have found a new desire to assist
the helpless. I have been helping orphans in orphanages/motherless
homes.I have donated some money to orphans in Sudan, Ethiopia,
Cameroon,Spain,Austria,Germany and some Asian countries.

Before I became ill, I kept $15 Million in a long-term deposit account
in Allied Bank PLC. Presently, I am in the hospital where I have been
undergoing treatment for oesophageal cancer and my doctors have told
me that I have only afew months to live.

It is my last wish to see this money distributed to charity
organizations. Because my relatives and friends has plundered so much
of my wealth since my illness, I cannot live with the agony of
entrusting this huge responsibility to any of them. Please, I beg you
in the name of God to help me collect the $15 Million and the interest
accrued on the deposit from Allied Bank and distributes it amongst
charity organizations.

You are at liberty to use your discretion to distribute the money and
feel free as well to reimburse yourself when you have the money for
any expenses you incur in the course of collecting and distributing
the money to charity organizations. I am willing to reward you for
your assistance and kindness.

Kindly expedite action and contact me via e-mail:
thompsonoba@myway.com or call me on phone at:+234-806.048.5710 if this
proposal is acceptable to you.

May the good Lord bless you and your family.

Best Regards,
Thompson Oba

Feel free to call me on phone at: +234-806.048.5710