These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, October 29, 2007

I WILL GIVE YOU THE FULL DETAILS WHEN YOU REPLY

From: Felix Egomer - felixegomer@hotmail.com

Hello Dear,

Please kindly permit me to introduce myself and this business deal opportunity to do with you, my name is Mr Felix Egomer, a bank accountant. I saw your contact on internet as i am searching for an urgent capable person for this thransaction. I wish to know if we can work together. I would like you to stand as the next of kin to my deceased client who made a huge deposits in my bank.

He died without any registered next of kin and as such the funds now have an open beneficiary mandate. Please indicate If you are interested or not so that I can give you details on what we are to do, I urgently hope to hear from you as soonest.

Best regards, Mr. Felix Egomer.
_________________________________________________________________
News, entertainment and everything you care about at Live.com. Get it now!
http://www.live.com/getstarted.aspx