These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, October 29, 2007

I NEED YOUR HELP

From: Mary Johnson - mary_johnson10@yahoo.fr

Dearest one,
I am Miss Mary Johnson, residence in Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire , I m' 23 years of age and I love some hobbies like football, music, reading navels, watching TV and also outing. I'm the only daughter of late Mr. and Mrs. Lambert Johnson. My father was the special adviser to the former president of Liberia Mr. Charles Taylor. I and my father came down to reside in Abidjan ( Ivory Coast ) when our president went to exile and my father late die of heart attack.

Before his sudden death on 20th February 2005 in a private hospital here in Abidjan, he called me on his bedside and told me about one metallic trunk box containing the sum of $2.5 million US Dollars he deposited with a security company here in Abidjan as family valuable and he used my name as his beloved daughter as the next of kin in depositing the trunk Box. And he advises me that I should seek for a foreign partner in a country of my choice where I will invest the money.

I humbly seeking for your assistance, to help me retrieve the box from the security company, transfer it to your country for investment. To serve as the guardian of the money and the investment since I am still a student and to make arrangement for me to come over to reside in your country to further my education as soon as the box is in your guide.


Thanks as you made up your mind to help an orphan like me.Please, I urge you to make this transaction confidentiality within your heart for security purposes.

Yours faithfully
Miss Mary Johnson.


---------------------------------

Alt i ett. Få Yahoo! Mail med adressekartotek, kalender og notisblokk