These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I Need Your Help

From: loveth richard - loveth_richard1@yahoo.com

Hello Friend,

I have the feelings that this piece of mail will reach
you in a perfect state of mind and in a better healthy
codition. I came across your name and address and
after praying over it, i decided to get across to you
in respect of investment at my disposal,I will be so
glad if you can allow me and lead me to the right
channel towards your assistance to my situation now.I
will make my proposal well known if I am given the
opportunity.

I would like to use this opportunity to introduce
myself to you. Well I am Mrs Loveth the only daughter
of Mr. Znak Richard, a diamond dealer from KENEMA in
Sierra Leone. My father is now late,he died some
months back during the last and current crisis in my
country(SierraLeone). He was Killed by the rebels for
refusing to join and sponsor them.main reason why I am
contacting you now is to seek your assistance in the
area of my future investment and also for a help hand
over some huge amount of money in my possession.

This money (US$7 .5 Million)is deposited in a Bank
some years ago by my father and he made me the sole
beneficiary . I am now asking you to stand on my
behalf to claim the deposit from the Bank and assist
me on investing it as well in your country.

Since after the death of my father in the hands of the
rebels I have been in a very big difficulty of how to
safeguard the money that my father left for me before
his death .I am afraid I dont know how and where to
start about it. Please if you can help me try to reply
me urgently as i will explain more to you and we can
discuss fully and God will always bless you for your
help which I know you shall never regret as I am going
to take you as my caretaker. Please attach your direct
and full information as you reply to this mail.
Thanks and Remain bless.
Regards Loveth.

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com