These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I NEED YOUR HELP

From: SGT JAMES CLAYTON MC MAHAN - jamesclaytton7@aol.co.uk

Hello Buddy,


I hope my email meets you well. My name is Sgt .James Clayton Mc Mahan.
I am in the Engineering military unit here in Baghdad in Iraq , with
Oesophageal cancer which has defiled all forms of medical treatment,
and right now I have only about a few weeks/month to live, according
to medical experts. My late 2 colleagues who died last week in a bomb
blast and I found a huge sum of $25 Million USD in Baghdad
neighbourhood (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm)
that we have successfully moved out of the country to Spain via a
diplomatic courier service. I am contacting you because i want you
to help with claiming of this merchandise and help me distribute them
to charity organizations and homeless people. I feel distributing the
funds would be a way to appease the LORD and also want God to be
merciful to me and my late friends and also accept our souls ,because
we have killed so many in the war,but we where only serving our
country.I have decided to give this sum 0f $25 Million USD to charity
organizations, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do
on earth.

I will want you to help me collect this consignment and dispatched it
to charity organizations like i have said earlier. I have set aside
30% for you and your time. The most important thing is that can I
TRUST you Once the funds get to you?, and also would you distribute
the rest 70% to charity organizations?. Your own part of this deal is
to contact the DIPLOMATIC COURIER SERVICE on how the consignment can
be released and sent down to your home address and also find a safe
place where the funds can be kept. But the hole process is simple and
we must keep a low profile at all times because if the authorities
are aware of this funds, it would be seized and used for purchasing
ammunities, irrelevant accessories, where by we have so many sick
homeless kids dying with hunger..If you are interested I will furnish
you with more details. I am awaiting your urgent response on my
private email address,jamesclaytton7@aol.co.uk
IN GOD WE TRUST!!!!

Regards.

SGT .JAMES CLAYTON