These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, October 07, 2007

I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE

From: KEN KAMOKAI - ken_kamokai777@o2.pl

Dear Sir/Madam

It is with mixed feelings that i communicate you through this medium
because i am seeking a faithful, sincere and reliable foreigner who will
assist me in investing my late father's fortune in the amount of Twenty
Nine Million, Three Hundred and Twenty Five Thousand USD(US$29,325.000.00)

This amount was originally deposited by my late father in a security
company in Ghana and just before my parents and two of my siblings were
killed by rebels in my family house in Sierra-Leone, my father had
successfully transfer the money to Ghana and lodged the money in a Private
Security Company in Accra- Ghana as a family precious items to avoid the
officials of the security company from raising eyebrow . I am the only
survivor of my family and the documents giving to me by my late father
indicate that i am the next of Kin and have all the right to make the
claims incase of any eventuality arise.

Before my trip to Accra Ghana, i have successfully got through the
assistance of the operations director of the Security Company to inform
him that i will be coming to make the claims of my late fathers deposit
consignment and arrange it for shipment to overseas. I do not want to
invest the money here in Ghana because of the political economic facing
African countries, becide i am only 28years old and i dont have much
ideals in investment transaction.

Why i contact you, Is because i could not pay the amount required by the
operations director for the release of the consignment to me, i therefore
decide to search foreign business directory and i found your contact so
immediately decide to send you this message to seeking your assistance to
stand-in for me as my late father's business partner and foreign investor,
to claim the box out from the Security Company as the beneficiary and ship
it to overseas under your care . You will also be required to assist me in
investing the money into valuable business ventures in abroad and for all
this i am offering you 10% of the total funds as reward.

The operations director has already nominated a diplomatic agent here in
Ghana who will delivered the consignment as agreed, but he advice me to
provide all the legal documents first. Base on this, we will need an
attorney here in Ghana who will act as financial advicer and mediator
between the beneficiary and the Security Company, and who will also assist
in obtaining the relevant documents required by the Security Company for
the release of the Box to you. This means that we do not need the services
of a Bank to Bank transfer as i thought before.

Now i am alone in this strange country suffering without any care or help,
without any relation, i am now like refugees and orphan. The only hope
left, base on the funds my late father deposited here in the Security
company. Please i really need your assistance. Note that you stand no risk
at allin assisting me to conclude this transaction because the money is
legitimately my family fortune. Moreover you are not going to pay taxes in
your country because the whole total money is sealed in the box and that
is how you will receive the box from the diplomat. You are the only person
to open the box because the box have a code and i am the only person who
have the code, i will give the code to you as soon the diplomat arrived
your country.

This is my e-mail address, is for only you. ken_kamokai777@o2.pl

My regards

Ken Kamokai