These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, October 29, 2007

GREETINGS

From: Barrister Festus Williams - barr_jeffbriggs7@yahoo.fr

JEFF BRIGGS AGENCY (REAL ESTATE ATTORNEY)


JEFF A. BRIGGS PHD.


Jeff Briggs- Barrister At Law
Bankruptcy Law, Estate Planning, Elder Law, Family Law, commercial
litigation , Immigration & Naturalization Law, Probate & Estate
Administration, Wills, Taxation Law
23 Adeyinka Close, Victoria Island Lagos, Nigeria.
SEND AN E-CARD!


Please Reply via my alternative email adddress as indicated

barr_jeffbriggs7@yahoo.fr

Dear Partner,
Good day, Firstly, I apologize for sending you this sensitive information via e-mail instead of a Certified mail/Post-mail. This is due to the urgency and importance of the information. Hence, this letter to you. I humbly crave your indulgence to read this e-mail with all seriousness of purpose devoid of any doubt in your mind because this project is based on Trust, Confidentiality and Sincerity of purpose in order to have an acceptable meeting of the minds. My name is Jeff Adolf Briggs . I am a fifty Seven (57)year old established Lawyer. One of my clients was late Engr. Jim Berry,(Now deceased) hereinafter shall be referred to as "My Client". Six years ago, My Client successfully executed a contract for the Federal Government of Nigeria worth US$14.7 million dollars. A part payment of USD7. million dollars was paid to my client, while the balance of USD7.7 million Dollars was still unpaid before My client died in a ghastly Car crash. However, all my efforts to locate the possible next of kin proved abortive. Untill his sudden demise, He was not married and was 44years old. NOW THE CRUX OF THIS E-LETTER is that The Federal Government is fully paying all Contractors who have successfully executed their contracts. My client is among those due to be paid in this third quarter payment schedule. As his personal attorney before his sudden death, I have been officially notified and instructed to forward particulars of my client's next of kin so that he/she can be paid the outstanding USD7.7 Million dollars. I know he did not leave any valid WILL because He died interstate. This funds will therefore be paid to whosoever I present to the government or his bank as the possible next of kin . In a nutshell, I intend to channel this funds to the account of a clever but reliable person who upon successful payment of the money, will earn 50% thereof, while 50% will be for me. Your nationality does not matter as all modalities have been perfected and put in place to pay whoever I present as the next of kin. This transaction will take about 8 working days only to conclude as soon as you indicate your interest. For prompt action, contact me urgently by email through barr_jeffbriggs7@yahoo.fr actualisation of this project as soon as I receive your response. Please, do accord this transaction the confidentiality it deserves.

Best Regards,

Barrister Jeff Adolf Briggs. (Principal Partner)


NB You don't have to be a blood relative of my client to claim this inheritance. Pls reply so that I can elucidate on how to proceed next.
Furnish me with your:
(1) NAMES AND ADDRESS
)2)OCCUPATION AND AGE
(3)TELEPHONE

________________________________________
PeoplePC Online
A better way to Internet
http://www.peoplepc.com