These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Greetings

From: MrsVinny Adams - vadams1@hotmail.com

26,Hawthorne road
Middlesex Uk,
London

Dear

Greetings in the name of our lord Jesus Christ, I am formerly Mrs Rabiat Adams,Now Mrs Vinny Adams , A widow of late Sheriff Adams ,I am 74 years old now in new Christian convert , Suffering from a long term time cancer of the breast. From all indications my condition is really deteriorating and it's quite obvious that I wont live more than two months according to my doctors.

This is because the cancer stage has gotten to a very bad stage .My late husband was killed during the US raid against terrorism in Russia, And during the period of our marriage, we couldn't produce any child .After my husband death, I inherited all his business and wealth .The doctor has advised me that I may not live for more than two months ,I now decided to divide part of this wealth , to contribute to the development of the church in Africa, American ,Asia and Europe.

I selected you and I prayed over it , I am willing to donate the sum of $4.5million US Dollars to you for the less privilege .Please I want you to note that, This funds is lying in a bank and upon my instruction , you will file in an application for the transfer of the money in your name through the assistance of my lawyer.

I have found out that wealth acquisition with out Christ is vanity upon vanity.
May the Grace of our lord Jesus Christ, The love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you and your family.

I await your urgent reply.

Yours in Christ.
Mrs.Vinny Adams

_________________________________________________________________
Discover the new Windows Vista
http://search.msn.com/results.aspx?q=windows+vista&mkt=en-US&form=QBRE