These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, October 29, 2007

GREETINGS FROM PATRICE

From: patrice doudou - pattdoudou222@yahoo.it

GREETINGS FROM PATRICE

Dear respected one,


My name is Master Patrice Boga Doudou the Son of the Interior Minister Emile Boga Doudou of Cote D'Ivoire (Ivory coast) who was killed in the September 19,2002 mutiny that equally lead to the death of former military junta Robert Guei. You can find on web page. Ivory Coast Rebel Uprising Spreads. http://www.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/africa/09/21/ivory/index.html
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/2268718.stm

My mother died just last year due to heart attack. I want you to assist me transfer Nine Million,Five Hundred Thousand US dollars(US$9,500,000)left in a fixed/ suspense Account in one of the prime banks here in Abidjan by my late father. I am looking for a God fearing person to help me.I want to transfer this money abroad and use it for investment purpose out side
this country.

I am honourably seeking your assistance in the following ways:
1) To serve as my foriegn investor/guardian for transfer to your account.2) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education
3)To help me invest the money in a profitable ventures in your country. And i am prepared to give you 20% of the total money as commission for assisting me.

I wait your kind response,
Best Regards
Patrice Doudou