These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, October 26, 2007

Greeting from Zuri Bine

From: Mrs Zuri Bine - mrs.zuri_bin@yahoo.com

Greetings.

Greetings to you and your family in the name of God,in my search for a reliable and God fearing person and having gotten your contact through prayers and pains taking efforts via searching i made on the internet on my bed side. Presently, I'm in a hospital where I have been undergoing treatment for Oesophagi Cancer.Though its a sad and long story but I will cut it short for your quick and easy understanding. I am Zuri Bine (Mrs), widow to Late Mr. Jean Bine, former Liberia embassy here in Ivory Coast. My husband was murdered alonside our only son who are envious of his position in the same office.

When my late husband was alive he depositedthe sum of $(4.5 Million ) USD four Million five hundred thousand Dollar in one of the Bank here in Abidjan.Before his death he made a vow to use his wealth for the down trodden,orphanages and the less privileged in the society.
Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to a church or a God fearing person that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein. I want a church or a God fearing Person that will use this fund for orphanages, hospitals, schools, widows, for the propagating peace and to endeavor that the house of God is maintained.

I took this decision because I do not have any child that will inherit this money
and my husband relatives are not inclined to helping poor persons and I do not want my husband's hard earned money to be misused or spent in the manner in which my late husband did not specify. I do not want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly manner.
What is required of you is your honesty, trust and sincerity. Reply me through my e-mail address ;(mrs.zuri_bin@yahoo.com), looking forward to hear from you at this private e-mail for security purpose.Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for another individual for this same purpose.

May God Almighty bless you.
Zuri Bine (Mrs)


__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com
__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com