These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, October 29, 2007

GOOD DAY

From: Estrada Luisa - estrad90@sify.com

From:Dr. Mrs. Luisa Pimentel EstradaMetro-manilaPhilippinesDear FriendGreetings and peace of the lord unto your household. This letter may come to you as a surprise due to the fact that we have not met. The message could be strange but real, if you pay some attention to it.I could have notified you about it at least for the sake of our integrity. Please accept my apologies in bringing this message of goodwill to you, I have to say that I have no intention of causing you any pain or harm.I am Dr Luisa Pimentel Estrada, the wife of Joseph Ejercito Estrada, former president of Philippines. I have children with my husband Jose, Jacqueline and Jude. Two sons and a daughter. This mail may be coming to you as a surprise or an article but it is very real.I will want you the receiver to read through it and think very well if you can help or render us any assistance.My husband Joseph Ejercito Estrada was elected as the 3rd President of the Philippines in May 1998 by the people of Philippines due his popularity in the film industry made him to win the largest popularity in the history of election in Philippines. He attained the position of Senate in 1987,then vice-president in 1992 and later become the president 1998.My husband was made mayor of his home town, San Juan in 1969 but it was 1972 that he had a string of public successes.My husband was named one of the ten Outstanding Young Men in Public Administration. He was also named Most Outstanding Mayor and Foremost Nationalist and Most Outstanding Metro Manila Mayor. My husband is recently accused of illegally acquiring some four Billion Peso ($80M) during his 31 months in office as President backed up by an uprising of mass Demonstrators and Senate Traitors.They also said that he has skimmed off tobacco excise Taxes benefiting from government business deals. Most of them benefited from my husband's generosity when he was in office. But they just turned around to be the ones to impeach him. I have tried every possible means to get him out of Detention without success. The Despotic forces in power appear bent in deriding him rubbishing his achievements while freezing all his known Bank accounts. He has-been accused of economic plunder carrying the maximum penalty of death. To the worst of it all, all other wives of my husband especially Guiana Gomez and some of her children born outside wedlock are testifying against us. In conjunction with the PCGG funded by the recent President Arroyo Macapagal Gloria. These are some of the allegations filed before my husband in the impeachment trial;1. Gov. Luis Sing son, a longtime friend of my husband, said he provided my husband with more than $8million in payoffs from illegal gambling and $2.7million from tobacco taxes.2. Witnesses testify one of an account in the Philippines third largest bank held millions of dollars in bribes collected by my husband. Equitable PCI Bank President George Go resigns. The banks senior vice president, Clarissa Ocampo, said she saw my husband sign a false name to documents withdrawing $10 million from a secret personal account.3. On Dec 31 five synchronized bomb attacks kill 22 people and injure more than 120 in Manila, days before the trial is to return from holiday recess. Police accuse Muslim rebels but many fear the bombs may be linked to the trial.4. That my husband received about $8.5 million in pay-offs from illegal gambling operators.5.That my husband participated in a real estate business controlled by me and my son Jose despite a prohibition on outside business interests while in office.My husband is presently suffering from bronchitis and emphysema and he is been detained at the Veterans Memorial Medical Center in Quezon City in hospital prison outside Manila where the life of my husband is in danger.I will let you to know that it is political motivated by Gloria Arroyo. Meanwhile, the government has said that it may drop rebellion charges against my husband allies Senator Juan Ponce En rile and the former ambassador to the United State Ernesto Maceda because they were on the side of my husband, both men were later jailed by the government of Gloria Arroyo that they instigated a march on the presidential palace by 50,000 supporters of my husband. These are all political. All these are done to have my husband dead. Presently life has not been easy for my children and I, the government has seized my traveling documents and they restricted me and my children to have access to my husband.You will get more details on the story through this linkshttp://www.cnn.com/2001/WORLD/asiapcf/southeast/04/22/estrada.profile/Haven seen the way things are going with us. He decided to let me know that he deposited some money with security companies in Asia and Africa.He said that he deposited the sum of Eighteen Million United States Dollars $18,000,000 in my name (Luisa Pimentel Estrada) in Europe, the money was deposited with a security firm that transports valuable goods and consignments through diplomatic means.He declared that the consignment was solid gold and owned by his foreign business partner. Now I have decided to start a new life with the money. I want to invest the money outside Philippines. What I am begging you is to assist me in receiving the money on my behalf. You will have to represent me in receiving the money from the security company. I have discussed with the security company about this arrangement I cannot leave manila for now and they assured me that the money will be released to my representative. In this regards, I have gone to collect the documents needed from Gomez Carlos whom my husband kept the documents with. If you are willing to assist me in receiving the money.I am contacting you because I want you to go to the security company and claim the money on my behalf since I have declared that the consignment belongs to my foreign business partner. You shall also be required to assist me in investment in your country. I hope to trust you as a God fearing person who will not sit on this money when you claim it, rather assist me properly, I am willing to offer you 25% of the funds for your sincere assistance. When I receive your positive response I will let you know where the security company is. For now, let all our communication be by e-mail because my lines are right now connected to the Philippines Telecommunication Network services.Please do send me your private telephone/ fax number so that we can have a smooth communication.Please treat this vital information with maturity and sincerity.Your due cooperation in this regards, will be duly appreciated.I look forward to your urgent reply.Thank you and God bless us all.SincerelyDr. Mrs. Luisa Pimentel Estrada.
_________________________________________________________________
News, entertainment and everything you care about at Live.com. Get it now!
http://www.live.com/getstarted.aspx