These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, October 26, 2007

Good Day

From: Philip Savimbi - phills_family@yahoo.co.in

URGENT ASSISTANCE FROM :PHILIP & ALICE SAVIMBI
ABIDJAN COTE D'IVOIRE. WEST AFRICA

Dear One,

Greetings,I know this message will come to you as a
surprise as we have not met before. I have a proposal to
make, that might be of interest to you. After going
through your profile in your personal site,i decided to
contact you first. I am in possession of a large sum of
money(US$27,000,000.00) Twenty seven millions USDollars.

The money was inherited from my late father Gen.JONAS
SAVIMBI who was the leader of UNITA in Angola my country.
The money was arose from Diamonds sales during the War in
my country. The money is of no criminal origin as it was
largely realized from black market sale of alluvial gold
dust and Diamond during the war in my country.

The money has been lodged at a Security Company here in
Abidjan , Cote d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast) in a trunk box
where we are presently. I now want to move this money
abroad and invest it in profitable ventures, as the
timeis now ripe for such move.

THIS IS WHAT I WANT YOU TO DO FOR US
1.Firstly to assist us to export this money to any stable
country abroad.
2. To assist us invest the money in profitable ventures in
your country or any other suitable country where you have
good connections.
3. To help re-locate me and my small sister to the
suggested country.
4. To manage the money in a profitable manner preferably a
joint venture deal with your company.

For your assistance you will get 20% of the total
amount.Upon your request,I will give you further details
of the plans and tell you more about my self and my
younger sister, but you must treat as highly confidential
for our security.

Sincere regards,
PHILIP & ALICE SAVIMBI