These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, October 29, 2007

FROM SUISSE BANK PROJECT DEPTMr Karl

From: Mr Karl BraderSuisse Bank - mrkarlxxxb1@lycos.com

Attention:

My name is Mr. Karl Brader. I trained and work as an external auditor
for a Suisse Bank, working as part of a bigger team that covers the
entire sub-euro region. I had taken pains to find your contact through
personal endeavors.

On routine audit check last month, I discovered some investment
accounts that had been dormant for the least twelve years. All the
accounts belong to a single holder (deceased) with monies totaling 21
Million United States Dollars plus interest. Banking
regulation/legislation in Switzerland demand that I notify the fiscal
authorities after a statutory time period of twelve years when dormant
accounts of this type are called in by the monetary regulatory bodies.

The above set of facts underscores my reason of writing and making the
following proposing. My investigation of the said account reveals that
the death occured in 1994 the exact time the account was last operated.
I can confirm with certainty that the said investor died interstate and
no next of kin to his estate has been found or has come forward all
these years.I am of the settled conviction that using my insider
leverage,with I working with you can secure the funds in the account
for
us instead of allowing it pass as unclaimed funds into the coffers of
the
Government of Switzerland. This is especially possible as you share
same
details as the said investor. This exactly is why I crave your
participation and
co-operation.

I have seized all relevant documents (legal and Banking) that will
facilitate our putting you forward as the claimant and beneficiary of
the funds and ultimately transfer the money to any account nominated by
you.Of course you shall be handsomely rewarded for your part in this
transaction as I am prepared to share the deposit with you in halves of
the total funds for your efforts, less expenses.I shall however leave
out the finer details of this transaction till I receive an affirmation
of your desire to participate.

Be assured that my colleagues and I are on top of the situation all the
time and there will be no risk whatsoever if you agree to come on
board.Needless to say, UTMOST CONFIDENTIALITY is of vital importance if
we are to successfully reap the immense benefits of this transaction.
To maintain the level of security required to see this transaction come
to
a successful conclusion, I have intentionally left out the details. To
affirm your willingness and cooperation to my proposal please reply to
this,

email mrkarlxxxb1@lycos.com,

stating your Full Names, Date of Birth, Telephone Number, Fax Number,
Company/position held, Email address, Contact address and Postal
address.

I await your response.

Thank you,
Karl Brader