These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, October 26, 2007

FROM SIERRA LEONE PLS TREAT AS URGENT

From: Mr Abdul Dogo - abduldogo01@yahoo.it

Greetings,

I am Abdul Dogo from Sierra Leone. I am the son of Late Ahmed Dogo the
former Chairman / board of director of Sierra Leone diamond mining
cooperation. During the war in My country my father was shot by the rebels
of Foday Sankoh of the capital city, Free Town. After his death, my wife an
I escaped from the country to secure our lives.

As a result of my discrete search for a reliable foreign partner, I am
delighted to find you based on a profile conviction about your business
experience in offshore investment program, Which was very impressive to me.I
now decided to write to you now that I need your assistance to help me in
investing the money I inherited from my late father .Before the death of my
late father he handed over documents that where used in depositing the Sum
of 27.4M Euros with a finance & security company in Amsterdam, Netherlands
and now that we are safe here under political asylum in Cotonou, Benin
Republic.

If you are interested in helping me, please reply immediately, giving me
your private phone and fax numbers so I can forward you further details.
Please get back to me by phone or email me privately on
abduldogo@hotmail.com as soon as you receive my message to enable me
finalize with the Security Company over there in Europe. I am presently in
Cotonou, Benin Republic on political asylum with my wife and daughter in the
United Nations Refugee Camp.

Best regards,

Abdul Dogo