These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, October 11, 2007

From Princess Sara Odita Kaka

From: Princess Sara Odita Kaka - princess2006_forever@yahoo.com

Good day and Compliments, I am writing this letter in confidence
believing that if it is the wish of God for you to help me and my family,
God almighty will bless and reward you abundantly.My name is Princess Sara
Odita Kaka a female student from University of Paraku, Benin Republic.I
am 19 yrs old.I want a caring,loving and home oriented person.I will love
to have a long-term relationship with you and to know more about you.I would
like to build up a solid relationship with you if you can be able to help
me in this transaction. Well, my father His Royal Higness King Odita Kaka
died September last year my mother who was his last wife had me as the only
child(that is through my mother). My father was a Royal king in our community
till his death.unfortunately after his untimely death my other family memebers
from the other 3 wives he married before my mother siezed all his wealth
leaving us with nothing because my mother is not literate enough to know
all my father's wealth which he left behind.However there is a sum of USD
9.5,000.00 dollars (Nine Million, Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars) which
he deposited abroad I will want you to assist me to recover this money
and invest it somewhere in abroad.As we will not want the other
family memebers
to know about this money,because they have succeeded in taken over all our
father properties here in cotonou, but they do not know of this Fund in
the bank. That is why I felt happy when I saw your contact which I strongly
believe that by the grace of God, you will help me secure and invest this
money.I needs your help in securing this money for investment,based on your
reply I will furnish you with more details on how we can proceed.I and my
mother are ready to offer you 25% of the total amount to you if you help
us in securing this money and another 10% interest of Annual Income to you,
for the handling of the business where the money will be invested,which
you will strongly have absolute control over.I look forward to hearing from
you soonest through my personal email address:princess2007sara@yahoo.co.kr

Regards.
Yours sincerely,
Princess Sara Odita Kaka