These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, October 21, 2007

From Paul

From: Paul Rickey - paulrickey@web2mail.com

Paul Ricky & Associate
Barr Paul Ricky (Esq.)
Tell#:+447024082564
Fax #:+448704789784
Confidential Email account: paulrickey@web2mail.com

Hello,

It is with a Heavy Heart that I am reaching you regarding the death of my late client.
I am Paul Ricky, the legal adviser to late MR. MIKE & CAROL HALL, a Very Wealthy Couple that
Lived here in the United Kingdom, before their recent Death on the 26th of December during
Tsunami disaster in the year (2004).
Below is the webpage of the deceased.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/bristol/4153821.stm

This couple as instructed by MR.MIKE HALL before his death, Deposited Box with a security company That contains as a matter of fact the sum of US$10,000,000.00, which the security company Ignorant of the original content of the box.
They did not want the management of the Security Company to know the contents of the
Consignment therefore they registered the content of the consignments as Gold Bars. Now, the
security company believes that what they deposited with them were Gold Bars.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives now I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased. I will furnish you with the whole procedures to ensure that the is successfully concluded, for your assistance to me I have agreed to give you thirty five percent (35%) of the total sum at end of the transaction.
I will have to put the necessary legal documents that can be used to backup any claim we may
make. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable this deal go through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

Surely, you must have some questions or may be you just need further clarification. I will be
happy to receive your mail, this will enable me explain further what the next step is and the
general plan. I will also need your most confidential telephone number and fax number, if you
have a mobile phone I believe it will help so that we can reach you anytime.

You can write to my Confidential Email account: paulrickey@web2mail.com

Call me on +447024082564

Please try and get back to me

Yours truly

Barr. Paul Ricky (Esq