These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, October 29, 2007

FROM MRS WISAL ALMAHDI HASAN ALTURABI

From: MRS WISAL HASAN ALTURABI - mrswisalturabi@web2mail.com

FROM MRS WISAL AL-MAHDI HASAN AL-TURABI
Dear Sir,
My contacting you is based on trust, I hope you will live up to myexpectations at the end of this project. I have seen war and I haveseen peace, I have seen riches and I have seen people die of hunger on dailybases.
I am quite certain that life is vanity upon vanity, the only life worthliving is a life of service to humanity and the almighty ALLAH, mostmerciful, most compassionate and most benevolent. This is the reason formy present decision based absolutely hope on ALLAH.Before I proceed, may I humbly introduce myself to you, My Name isMrs.Wisal al-Mahdi Hasan al-Turabi, a Sunannese refugee from Darfur region,my late husband was until recently, one of the personal aid to thelate president of Sudan who died in air crash and also leader of sudanismalic movement, may his soul rest in peace. Due to the aircrash whichled to the sudden death of the past president, my late husband, Late MrHasan al-Turabi who was the personal aid to the president also lost hisown life in the air crash. After my late husband's death, my son and Iinherited the sum of US$16 million which he deposited in a safe depositcompany in Spain. The funds were originally gotten from my late husband proceeds hence my late husband also deals on the exportation coffee and Sudannese dry fruits.
My late husband was able to secure the funds (usd$16 Million) with a verygood diplomatic officials from UK who was on an official duty in Sudanthen, the diplomatic officials helped my late husband in packaging thefunds which was sealed in Two metal boxes and taken from Sudan to a Security company in Spain as a diplomatic package through a diplomatic carrier service. The diplomaticofficials title the two metal boxes deposit with the security company as "Diplomatic packages".
I have decided to contact you because I am interested in investing thisfund (usd$16 Million) in your country. Please kindly guide and assist me in making theright investment since I am also interested in buying a residentialproperty as I will be moving with my only son Moussalli Dafa al-Turabi(junoir) in over there as soon as everything regarding technical andlogictics details is worked out and ascertained to our respectivesatisfaction.
In view of your participation, I am ready to give you a good negotiablepercentage for your assistance,or better still commit it into viableJoint venture projects with you. Be assured that you stand no risk of anykind as the funds belong to me and my only survived son Moussalli Dafaal-Turabi (junoir). As soon as I get your consent, we will quickly movethis fund to your country for investment. However, upon your acceptanceto work as my partner, you can contact me with my private e-mail formore details. I strongly believe that associating with you to embark on this and other business ventures will derive a huge success.
I will like to have your telephone number and private e-mail when you are replying to me.
see this sites for your information about ushttp://www.sudansupport.no/kompetanse/akademia/lampi-s/hassan_alturabi.htmlhttp://www.soundvision.com/Info/women/turabi.asp
Do reply me in my private email: mrswisalturabi1@web2mail.com
Best regards,
Mrs.Wisal al-Mahdi Hasan al-Turabi
_________________________________________________________________
Boo! Scare away worms, viruses and so much more! Try Windows Live OneCare!
http://onecare.live.com/standard/en-us/purchase/trial.aspx?s_cid=wl_hotmailnews