These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, October 21, 2007

FROM MISS AISHA ASSALAM ALAIKUM

From: aisha mohammed - missaisha_moha1@yahoo.fr

Dearest ONE
Assalam alaikum and may the peace of gracious Allah be with you,please I have a problem which I need help from you, however is not mandatory nor will I in any manner compel you to honour it against your wish. I am AISHA MOHAMMED, 19 years old and the only daughter of my late parents Mr.and Mrs.MOHAMMED.
My father was a highly reputable business man (a coacoa merchant)he operated in the capital city of Ivory coast during his days.My father died mysteriously in France during one of his business trips abroad on 12th.Febuary 2005.Though his sudden death was linked or rather suspected to have been masterminded by an uncle of his who travelled with him at that time.
My mother died when I was just 4 years old on child birth. According to what my father told me, the time for her delivery was arrived, but the doctor did not know because, according to my father, the doctor told them that my mother was not going through labour, for in his own calculations, my mother had about one month ahead to deliver the baby.

So before they knew her time of delivery has arrived, she was already into labour. Her labour lasted for two days which made her became weak.For this reason, she was not able to deliver the baby during delivery.Since then, my father took me so special to his heart as his only daughter. It was like a thing of luck on my side that, before he travelled to france, he showed me two papers where he deposited a sealed box containing money to the tune of eight million, seven hundred thousand United State Dollars.(USD$8.700,000), left in a Trust company. He stated in the documents, that the box contains family things for his partner in another country because he doesn't want them to know that there is money in the box, so it is only me who knows that there is money inside it.It was also in this journey that he never returned back to my country, because he died there in France, on February 12/ 2005. All these came to me as a suprise, but what can i do now ?
My father deposited this box and no name was given to them as his partner or the beneficiary.They are therefore, asking me, as the daughter, to present to them, the name of the Beneficiary of this deposited box.I have stoped schooling because i cant afford to pay for school fees anymore. I will like to continue my studies but that will not be here again in cote d' ivoire.

There is still political unrest here and nobody knows what the next day will bring. People are still leaving in fear here. I want you to stand in as my fathers business partner at oversea who this box is made for. But please, i want to beg you, by the almighty allah, to be faithfull to me, dont tell anybody about this because of my safety here. Again, please, you must promise me, you will not cheat on me because I am a small girl.
I will like to come over to your country and finish my school,and get a good husband and settle down for life.You will assist me to invest the money because I dont know anything about good business.If you like, we can as well, go into a joint business of any type in your country. I
like selling ladies wears and their makeups, i still like jewellries.So if this mail is acceptable to you, i will like you, to send to me your personal information:Thank you very much and may the almighty allah continue to guide and protect you and your family.
Aisha Mohammed.


---------------------------------
Découvrez le blog Yahoo! Mail : dernières nouveautés, astuces, conseils.. et vos réactions