These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, October 29, 2007

FROM DR JOHN EZEVERY URGENT GET BACK TO ME

From: johnezecartagenaes - johneze@cartagena.es

Dearest,

I am Dr. John Eze, Director of the Auditing and Accounting Department ,Foreign Operations Department of a financial institution I work in. I have an urgent and confidential business proposal for you. On June 6, 1999, an American oil consultant/contractor with (N N P C) Mr. William Barnes made a 12 months numbered time (fixed) deposit worth US$ 36.000.000.00 (Thirtysix Million US Dollars) with my bank.

This deposit was to secure the American contractor's bid for the job of constructing a pipeline from Nigeria to the Republic of Ghana to supply oil and gas around the West African Sub Region. On maturity, I sent a routine notification to his forwarded address but got no reply. After months we sent a reminder and finally we discovered from his contract employee (N N P C) that Mr. William Barnes was involved in a plane crash with Egyptian Airline 990 as you can see from the website below; http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/world/americas/502503.stm

I therefore made some investigations and discovered that Late Mr. William Barnes did not declare any next of kin or relations in all his official documents including his deposit document in my bank. The total sum of US$36,000,000.00 is still in my bank as dormant acct. No one will ever come forward to claim it, for according to our banking law, after 7 (SEVEN) years, the money will revert to the ownership of the Government .

If the account owner is certified death and nobody comes forward to claim it. This is the situation, and my proposal is that I am asking for your assistance to stand in as the beneficiary to Late Mr. William Barnes, for us to transfer the money. All you have to do is agree to work with me in this transfer . The money will be transferred into your designated account. After the transfer, I will visit your country for disbursement in the ratio of 20% (Twenty percent) for you, 10% (Ten percent) will be used to cover any contingency expense,10% (Ten percent) will be donated to charity,the rest will be for me. You do not need to worry, its risk free and I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate Arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the Law.

I will use my position and connection in the bank here to do all the documentation work for the transaction. This transaction is risk free guaranteed. If you are interested, please reply confidentiality and be rest assured that this transaction could be most profitable for both of us. This transaction requires utmost confidentiality and secrecy. I will require that you send to me your.

1) Phone number;
2) Contact address;
3) Age;
4) Occupation and location;

Please Get back to me as soon as you can. Email: john.eze65@yahoo.dk
Best regards,
Dr. John Eze
Audit and Account Department