These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, October 07, 2007

FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION

From: Michael Boga Doudou - mb_doudou2006@yahoo.com

From Michael. Dear Friend. My name is Master Michael Boga Doudou the Son of theInterior Minister Emile Boga Doudou of Cote D'Ivoire (Ivorycoast) who was killed in the September 19,2002 mutiny that equally lead to thedeath of former military junta Robert Guei. you can find on web page.Ivory Coast Rebel Uprising Spreads :http://www.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/africa/09/21/ivory/index.htmlhttp://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/2268718.stm My mother died just last year due to heart attarck Iwant to transfer Nineteen Million,Five Hundred Thousand USdollars(US$19,500,000)left in a fixed/ suspense Account in one of the prime banks here inAbidjan by my late father. I am looking for a God fearing person to help me.Iwant to transfer this money and use it for investment purpose such as realEstate management or Hotel management. I am honourably seeking your assistance in thefollowing ways:1) To serve as a guardian.2) To make arrangement for me to come over to yourcountry to further my education3)To help me invest the money in a profitableventures. I am only 19years old and prepared to give you 15%percentage as commission for assisting me and 5% for expences. Best RegardsMichael Boga Doudou
_________________________________________________________________
Découvrez le blog Messenger Le Meilleur du Web : toutes les vidéos qui buzzent le plus sur Internet !
http://meilleurduweb.spaces.live.com