These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Dear Friend

From: rudipiazzavirgilioit - rudi_piazza@virgilio.it

Dear Friend,

I know this letter might
come to you as a surprise, but I believe you would be compelled to
understand after reading the contents of this letter. My name is Mrs
Florence Guei , a divorce, an Ivory Coast and gold business woman, I
was involved in Business with my late husband when he was alive, until
last year (2006), when the problem of war which led to the death my
husband. . In fact, it was a very serious issue which I can not explain
all but just to keep my life save I ran to the south africa to seeked
an asylum, why my only son found his way to Netherland for peaceful
life.
I am contacting you to assisit us to receive the sums of NINE
MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS IN YOUR SAVE ACCOUNT with love and trust.
We shall discus further after your contact..
Please contact me or my
son through our email addresses below.
Peters Guei
Tel:0031-626 437 126
Email:petersguei@aim.com
Thanks,
Mrs Florence Guei
Email:
mrsflorenceguei@aim.com