These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Dear friend

From: You Invite - jollywest1@yahoo.com

Dear Sir,
I am Mrs.Doyin Abiola, a God fearing person in sorrow, one of the widow
of late M.K.O Abiola, Nigeria's foremost politician, businessman and
philantropist.
I sincerely need your assistance, but I want you to bear in mind that
this has to be strictly confidential. I sincerely need your assistance to
take custodian of the sum of seven million, three Hundred Thousand United
States Dollars(U.S$7.3m) This money was given to me by my late husband
[Chief M.K.O.Abiola]for safekeeping after the Presidential Election
campaign. After his death in 1998, there was confusion in the entire
Abiola family as regards sharing of the family assets and moreso, there
is envy and jealousy as it was obvious that I was my husband's favourite
wife, while he was alive.
As soon as he passed away, coupled with the fact that, what I have and
what is due to me might be taking away from me by greedy family relations
whose reasons would be bothering on family tradition and ethics.
I decided to deposit the money with a security company overseas. I want
you to pose as the beneficiary of this funds and all necessary documents
will be put in place to ensure a smooth transfer of the funds to your
nominated account. I am prepared to compensate you with 20% of the total
sum after the successful completion of the transaction.
My Attorney(Joseph Adams)will be in charge of this transaction He will be
giving you more information as regards these transaction. He is my
confidence Attorney and we share secrets. Please respond as soon as you
get this mail and please it is important that you send your phone and fax
number if you are willing to assist me. God will always be there for you
at your time of need.
Thanks and God Bless,
Mrs.Doyin Abiola
PLEASE RE-DIRECT YOUR RESPONSE TO THIS PRIVATE
EMAILBOX: heatherste@yahoo.com

---------------------------------
Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join Yahoo!'s user panel and lay it on us