These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, October 29, 2007

CONSULTATION FOR PROJECT

From: GOLD MINING COMPANY - mrs.magrethbkazeem2007@yahoo.no

Dear Partner,

Do accept my sincere apologies if my mail does not meet your personal ethics. I sincerely ask for forgiveness, for I know this may seem like a complete intrusion to your privacy, but right now this is my only option of communication.

This note might seem strange or probably untrue considering the amount of junk mails we receive daily, but i believe this is still the most genuine way of contacting a true character.

I am looking for your cooperation in building a Tourist Hotel/shopping Mall or Real Estate in your country. I am sorry if this is not in line with your business. I need an experienced person like you to assist me to set up, develop the project and assume responsibility of ownership as Chairman together with my Daughter by bringing in profit /distribute profit monthly or annually.

I will introduce myself as Mrs. Magret H.B. Kazeem, a citizen of Kenya and possesed an American Passport. I was married to Late Dr. Idris Kazeem Barker who was formerly an assistant to the Secretary General of Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries "OPEC". He has worked with this organization for nine years before he died in the year 2002 as a result of a brief illness that lasted for only four days.

Before his death, he was running a gold and diamond export in Nairobi and Angola. I am currently in possession of CASH $32 million USD which is presently with a finance house office in Europe, as I want to use the said fund for a joint investment purposes preferably in your country.

I need someone like you who is trust worthy and honest, to assist me achieve my objectives,and also manage the business for me jointly with the help of my daughter and legal adviser who will soon be in contact with you as soon as I confirm your readiness to work with me accordingly.

However, I got your email information from a Hotel contact list, that is why I am making this exclusive contact with you. Your immediate reply will be highly appreciated and I shall give you more information on this project, and your percentage and all what is expected of you.

Thanks and God bless.
Mrs. Magret HB Kazeem.


________________________________________
PeoplePC Online
A better way to Internet
http://www.peoplepc.com