These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, October 29, 2007

COMPENSATION

From: veron rice - johnsonk89@yahoo.com.my

Compliment,How are you doing. Hope you have not forgotten me, I am Dr/Mr. Veron William Rice, the man from Nigeria who contacted you some time ago to assist me secure the release of some money accrued from the over invoicing of a contract/inheritance and Next Of Kin that was awarded by my government some time ago during the militry regime and President Olusegun Obasonjowas till President. Though you were not able to assist me conclude the transaction, I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transffered under the assistance and cooperation of a new partner from Brazil.Presently i'm in South Korea for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. meanwhile, i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assit me in transfering those funds, I made sure you were not left out from the benefit of the transaction hence I kept aside for you sum of $5 Million Bank draft. I and my new partner agreed to compensate you with that amount for all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.I appreciated your efforts at that time very much,so feel free and get in touch with my secretary Mrs.KOFOWOROLA JOHNSON and instruct her onhow to send the Bank draft to you.Please do let me know immediately you receive the Draft so that we share the joy together after all the suffering i experienced at that time.At the moment,i'm very busy here because of the investment projects me and my partner are having at hand,finally,remember that i left instruction to my secretary so as soon as you contact her, she will tell you possible ways your draft could be sent to you,so feel free to get in touch with MY SECETARY NOW.Below is the contact of my secetary:Mrs.KOFOWOROLA JOHNSONE-mail: kofo_johnson21@yahoo.com.br or johnsonk89@yahoo.com.myBest Regard.Dr/Mr. Veron William Riceveronrice122@yahoo.com.br
_________________________________________________________________
Connect to the next generation of MSN Messenger 
http://imagine-msn.com/messenger/launch80/default.aspx?locale=en-us&source=wlmailtagline