These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, October 24, 2007

business proposal

From: revdavidnelson - revdavid_nelson03@ig.com.br

Dear Friend,

 

I have gone through your profile and decided to send you a direct message to
introduce my self to you.

 

I am Edward ford, the some of one of the White farmers in Zimbabwe that
president Mugabe took their lands because he did not support the policy of
his gov't, my father was Murdered in the process and his assets was
confiscated, except a secret deposit of $2.5million dollars in one of the
international banks in Africa.

 

I am seeking for your help to transfer this money to the USA as I am still
under age to claim the money for a subsquent investiment and also I will
like to continue my education in your country 

 

Send me email via my private email address:  fordedward81@yahoo.it

 

Thanks and remain bless.

 

Edward