These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Business Assistance Confidential

From: DAVID EZE - david_eze05@hotmail.com

Eze & Eze Associates
Plot 1-3 Lugard Ave.Lagos Nigeria.
Email: davideze_1070@hotmail.com

Dear Friend,

I am Barrister David Eze an advocate and Solicitor.I am the Personal Attorney to Mr.Perttu,a foreigner,who used to work with an oil Company as an Engineer in Nigeria.On The 21st of April 2003, my client,his wife and their three children were involved in a car accident along Festac Express Road.All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives.

Since then I have made several enquiries to his embassy to see if i can locate any of my clients extended relatives, this has all the while proved unsuccessful.After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his relatives (i.e.same surname) over the Internet,to locate any member of his family but of no avail, hence I contacted you.

I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the money left behind by my late client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where this huge deposit were lodged valued at about US$4.5 million dollars .The Bank has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin to the deceased or have the account confiscated within the next twenty one official working days.Since i have been unsuccessful in locating any of his relatives for over Three years I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin to my late hence your a foreigner,so that the proceeds of his account valued at $4.5 million USD can be paid to you.

All documentations will be carefully worked out by me for the funds to be released in your favor as the beneficiary's next of kin.

Please acknowledge the receipt of this message in acceptance of our mutual business Endeavor by furnishing me with the following;
1. Your Full Names and Address.
2. Direct Telephone and Fax numbers.

These requirements will enable us file a letter of claim to the appropriate departments for necessary approvals in your favor before the transfer can be made. I shall be compensating you with 30% of the total sum on final conclusion of this project, while the rest shall be for me.
Your share stays with you while the rest shall be for us for investment purposes in America or Europe. If this proposal is acceptable by you, do not take undue advantage of the trust I have bestowed in you.

I await your urgent response.please for security reasons kindly reply through my private email account: davideze_1070@hotmail.com
Best regards,
Barrister David Eze