These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, October 29, 2007

BLESSINGS

From: ajpcm juba - ajpcm_juba3@yahoo.com.hk

Blessings,

My greetings to you in the name of our Lord Jesus
Christ. I am Mrs. Myriam Juba from South Africa. I am married to Archdeacon. Juba Michael whom until his death served as an archdeacon in the St. John archdeaconry in Ivory Coast for nine years before he died in the year 2002. We were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before his death we were both are born again Christian.

Since his death I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my
matrimonial home which the Bible is against. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $6.5.Million in a box registered family valuables with a famous security company here in Abidjan, capital city of Cote d'Ivoire for safe keeping. I am the only one that knows the real content of this box. Presently my Doctor confirmed to me that I have serious sickness which is cancer.

The one that disturbs me most is my stroke having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to a church or individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct here in. I want a church that will use this fund for orphanages, helping the widows, propagating the word of God and to endeavour that the house of God is maintained. The Bible made us to understand that?Blessed is the hand that grivet?

I took this decision because I don have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not born-again Christians and I don want my husband efforts to be used by unbelievers.
I don want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly way. This is why I am taking this decision. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that 咨he lord will fight my case
and I shall hold my peace?

I don need any telephone communication because of my health and the hospital authority is totally against it. With God all things are possible. As soon as I receive your reply I will give you the contact information of the security company here in
Abidjan. I want you and the church where you worship to always pray for me because the lord is my shepherd.
My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian. Whoever that wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and Truth. Please always be prayerful all through your
life. Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing another church or individual for this same purpose. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I Stated here in.

Hoping to receive your reply. Due to present condition of my health, I was warned by my doctor to avoid receiving or making any call. For that, I have submitted the information of the
deposit to my doctor who is the only person that has been helping me run most of my errands
As soon as I hear from you I will forward to you the doctors contact.


Yours in Christ,


Remain blessed in the Lord.
Mrs. Myriam Juba


---------------------------------
¹ïYahoo! Mail ¦³¥ô¦ó·N¨£©Î«Øij¡A½Ð Áp