These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Asap pLEASE

From: Moses Davids - moses_davids@yahoo.co.uk

Hello,
Please accept my sincere apologizes if my email does not meet
your business or personal ethics.
My name is Mr Moses Davids, a staff in the
Private Clients Section of a well-known bank, here in London,UK
I am contacting you because i want you to claim the Fourteen million pounds
in my bank,whom my late client deposited in my bank in the year 2002 ,before his
unprecedented death in 2005.

Perhaps i should let you know that ,my reason of contacting you is that
you bear the same name as of the mentioned beneficiary.

I therefore propose to do business with you, standing in as the next of kin
of these funds from the deceased and funds released to you after necessary
processes have been followed.
This transaction is totally free of risk and
troubles as the fund is legitimate and does not originate from drug, money
laundry, terrorism or any other illegal act.
I Shall disclose further details
on your interest.
Best Regards,
Mr.Moses Davids
_________________________________________________________________
Discover the new Windows Vista
http://search.msn.com/results.aspx?q=windows+vista&mkt=en-US&form=QBRE