These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, October 16, 2007

ANNABEL TEIHI

From: annabel teihi - annabelteihi00001@yahoo.es

Dear Friend
It is my prayers that in any time in your life that you need help, God
himself will come to your aid. Before continuing, I do like to inform
you that this transaction is a risk free. It is completely risk free.
The money inquestion I want to transfer into your bank account is my
inheritance from my late father. It is a legally acquired money so there
is nothing wrong about it. Because,Before the death of my father in the
united kingdom, He sincerely called me on his bed side and told me
that he had a sum of Eight million Three hundred thousand United state
Dollars ($8,300,000 US DOLLARS) kept in a local bank here in the united
kingdom.He also used his name to Deposit the money,and me as his only
daughter as next of kin/heir.i am the only survival of the family as my
mum died 3 years before my dad of child birth. Like I told you in my
mail, I am alone now. I want to transfer the money into your bank
account after which, I shall travel to meet with you in your country
so that we can invest the money in lucrative businesses. I am only 21
years now and I do not have any experience of investment. I am hoping on
you to make the investment. Last week, I went to the bank here where
the money was deposited to inform them that I want them to release the
money to me. The bank people told me that their was an agreement with
my late father during the time of deposit that the money will not be
given or release to me until I am at least 24 years of age. Now that I
am not up to 24 years, the bank said that I have to appoint another
person who will act as my guardian so that they will release and
transfer the money directly to the person. The bank said that the
person that I will appoint must be a least 24 years or above. This is
the reason why I have contacted you urgently to help me receive the
money. The second reason is that my father who was poisoned by his own
family before his death told me to transfer the money to a bank account
of a person of my choice abroad and leave this country immediately and
also the crises here is getting worse and never subsides. I do not know
any one that I can contact this is reason why I have requested you to
help me. My dear It is true that we
do not know each other before now, I believe that we can work with
one another and become a very reliable partners.
I know for sure that both of us will handle this transaction to a
mutual benefit. once I hear and concluded with you, I shall give you
the contact of the bank here so that you can contact the bank as my
guardian and request for urgent transfer of this fund to your
account. The bank is already aware that I should appoint some one and
they have been waiting for me to give them the name of the person. The
bank will work directly with you and will release the money directly to
you. Once the money is released, the bank will transfer the money into
any account that you will donate. This means that you will need to
provide a bank account where the money will be transferred into. it
does not matter if there is money in the account or not. All the bank
needs is a valid account that can receive the money when it is
transferred. Once the money is transferred into the account that you
shall donate, you shall send me some money back here so that I can
arrange for my traveling documents . I hope to meet with you one week
from the time that the money have been transferred into your bank
account. Concerning the reason why I choosed you, I will like to tell
you how it happened. I do not know who I was going to appoint as my
guardian. Now the time is running and I am getting more confused. I
starting asking God for directives on that. On day, I decided that I
was going to look for people contacts and profile and select any one
that my mind told me to pick. I went to an internet center here in the
united kingdom were I present live and started searching on the
internet. I got a lot of contact but I copied only three and took it
home. When I got home, I kept the names and was praying on it so that
God will direct me. I was afraid but a last, I had this aasuring in my
spirit that God will never let me down as an orphan. On the last day, I
was led by my spirit to take you among the three names. I did not waste
time but contacted you the next day. I trust you but I trust God the
more because he will never fail me nor leave me. From you mail too, I
am sure you are the right person for me. I am compelled
to even trust someone that I do not know because I do not have any
choice. I hope that this mail have explained so well and if y!
ou need to know anymore thing, do not hesitate to ask me so that I
can answer.
When I receive your next reply. I will leave you here and until I
hear from you, I remain.You
can reply me at annabelteihi00001@yahoo.es
In God's loving arms.
Annabel Maryse Affi Tiehi
N:B ON REPLY OF MY EMAIL , ALSO ON YOUR RETURNING OF THIS MAIL PLEASE
SEND YOUR TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBER AND YOUR AGE ,OCCUPATION FOR EASY
COMMUNICATION