These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, October 16, 2007

ali

From: patrick ali - alifp31@yahoo.com

Dear friend, Please excuse me if I have infringe into your privacy. This may be strange any way, but I have no option than to mail you. I am Mr patrick Ali, an Sudanese citizen residing in the Capital called Khartoum where you can find a lot of Natural Resources like Petroleum; small reserves of iron ore,copper, chromium ore, zinc, tungsten, mica, silver, gold.I am convince that you are the right fellow to confide this to. It is my pleasure to contact you for a business venture of which I intend to establish in your country. Though I have not met with you, I believe one has to risk confidence in someone to succeed sometimes in life. I have all relative documents amounting to Twelve Million United State Dollars($12,000,000.00 Million) which my late Father deposited with a Bank, of which he wanted to use for his political campaign under this party named: Sudan People's Liberation Army/Movement in our Country before he was assassinated. Now as his son, I have decided to invest these money in your country for security and political reasons I will like to invest part of the money into these three investments in your Country, but if there is any other business that is better than what I am suggesting, I will be very glad to follow your advice. 1)Real Estate Investment 2)The Transport Industry 3)Hotels. If you can be of an assistance to me, I will be pleased to offer you 20% or more when discussions continues and any profit made in the investment and if you wish, you can be a share holder in the company. I await your response soonest and please include your direct phone number, full name and contact address for easy communication. Regards, Mr. PATRICK Ali .


_________________________________________________________________
News, entertainment and everything you care about at Live.com. Get it now!
http://www.live.com/getstarted.aspx