These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, September 21, 2007

VERY CONFIDENTIAL

From: MR BENSON - bensonalute@yahoo.com

INVESTMENT

You may be surprised to receive my letter, however,I have decided to contact you for confidential, Urgent and rewardingjoint business. My name is MR Benson Alute, I was a Personal Assistant to the Late Congo
President, LAURENT KABILA, who was assasinated in February 2001 and my aim of writing to you is because of the need for a trusted and honest
person, who I can entrust the sum of US$8,800,000(Eight million, eight
hundred thousand USDollars).

Source of the money: I and the late president secured this money in a security firm in Ghana, in my name before his death. Now that he is
late, I want to transfer the money out of Africa,for investment in your country, I can not travel out of Nigeria where I am on asylum, hence I am asking for your assistance to have this money in your care pending when I will secure travel documents to come over to your country.
If you accept this offer we shall share the money as follows: for you,
30%, 70% for me. I have all the title documents to the fund which I can
transfer to you to enable you have assess to it. Be assured that is risk-free and legitimate. Please advise me on your position by e-mail Immediately, indicating your phone and fax numbers.

Your quick response will be highly appreciated.

Regards.
MR Benson Alute


________________________________________
PeoplePC Online
A better way to Internet
http://www.peoplepc.com