These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Urgent Transparent Enterprise Please Get Back

From: Bernard West - bernardwest65@yahoo.com.hk

FROM THE DESK OF:
BARR. BERNARD WEST


Dear Friend,


I am Barrister Bernard West (Esq.), a solicitor at law. I am the personal
attorney to Mr.Lucas, A citizen of your country, who died together with
his wife (Anna Lucas) in a Plane crash on Monday 7th September 1998 GMT
14:22 UK while they were flying from New York to Geneva. Please see for
more
information.http://www.cnn.com/WORLD/9809/swissair.victims.list/index.html.
Until his dismiss, my client based on engagement entered into with my
chambers in 1985. The said Mr.Lucas, who hereafter refers to as my client,
passed on September 1998 in a plane crash.

All occupants in the Swissair lost their lives, including his immediate
family. I am contacted you, to seek for your assistance in claiming his
estate including sum of money left behind by (Mr.Lucas) this is to
forestall confiscation and possible declaration of his account as non
serviceable by the bank with whom this money was deposited here in
Nigeria, where my late client had an amount with the value of 23.5 Million
Dollars, the bank has issued me with a notice to provide the Next of Kin,
or have the account confiscated and declared abandoned.

I seek your consent, to present you as the Next of Kin of the deceased, as
both of you share same last name, so that the lodgment of this account
valued at 23.5 Million Dollars, can be transferred to you by legitimate
inheritance provision as my client Next of Kin. This sum of money can
thereafter be mutually disbursed by an agreed percentage. All Legal
documents, to back up your claim as the deceased Next of kin, will be made
available by my chambers as witness to your status as the inheritor.

Upon the successful completion of this deal, the fund will share as thus,
30% for your assistance, 5% for both local and international expenses made
in the cause of this transaction, while the balance 65%,will be for me,
which I intend to use for investment purpose in your country. I therefore
solicit your honest corporation, to enable us see this enterprise to
finality. I reassure you that this will be executed under a legitimate
arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

Please get in touch with me, to enable us discuss elaborately.

Best regards,
Barr. Bernard West (Esq