These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, September 06, 2007

Urgent Pls

From: hannah smith - hannahsmith_0013@yahoo.ca

Home Address:
No 3A hassan Avenue


My Lordship,
Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, I am former Mrs Ego Johnson, now Mrs Hannah Smith,a widow to Late Smith Johnson, I am 74years old, I am now a new Christian convert, suffering from long time cancer of the breast, from all indications my condition is really deteriorating and its quite obvious that I won't live more than six months according to my Doctors because the cancer stage has gotten to a very bad stage. My late husband was killed during the Gulf war, and during the period of our marriage we couldn't produce any child.

My late husband was very wealthy and after his death, I inherited all his business and wealth. The doctor has advised me that I may not live for more than six months, so I now decided to divide part of this wealth, to contribute to the development of the church in Africa, America, Europe Asia. My late husband has money in banks in those countries America Europe and Africa and I prayed over it, I am willing to donate the sum of $6 Million Us Dollars to churches for the development of church in your country and also for the less privileged. Please I want you to note that, this fund is laying in a bank in africa upon my instruction, my lawyers will file in an application for the transfer of the money in the name of your company. For us to commence send me the following

YOUR FULL NAME
CONTACT ADDRESS
PHONE NUMBER

Lastly I honestly pray that this money when transferred will be used for the said purpose,because I have come to find out that wealth acquisition without Christ is vanity upon vanity. Allieulia.If you have to die says the Lord, keep fit and I will give you the crown of life. Allieulia Allieulia. May the Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you. Hope you are a christian and I can trust you to use this 6 million and help churches in your country.

I await your urgent reply.
Yours in Christ
Mrs Hannah Smith


---------------------------------
Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot with the All-new Yahoo! Mail