These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, September 17, 2007

treat and get back to me

From: mariam abacha - mariamabacha80@yahoo.dk

Dear, I am highly compelled upon strict recommendation, to write you this very urgent and confidential letter.I do hope my letter will not embarrass you since I had no previous correspondence with you.I am sending this proposal with due sense of humanity, responsibility and with few awareness that you will give it a sympathetic attention. I regret the inconvenience it may cause you based on the condition that we have not met before. I am Mrs. Mariam Fatima Abacha, the wife of General Sani Abacha,the Late head of state of Federal Republic of Nigeria .I am contacting you in view of the fact that we will be of great assistance to each other like wise developing a cordial relationship.My husband along with top officials of their past administration has been accused of looting several Billion of United States Dollars from the Nigeria Government.
The current attitude of the present government towards my family has indeed made life quite unbearable for us,Fortunately, My humble self,MARIAM FATIMA ABACHA, has Forty eight million United States Dollars(US$48 million) cash, which I intended to use for investment purposes overseas.This money is kept in a private security company. This money was deposited for safe keeping in the security vault of a freighting agency here by my husband preparotry to being air lifted abroad for investment purposes before his sudden death in the hands of Indian prostitues leaving a clause, that it could only be claimed by an expertriate partner. It is only my late husband and myself that know where the money is kept. Due to the current situation in the country concerning governments vendettas towards my family,we seek your assistance to transfer this money out of Nigeria for the purpose of investment as intended by my husband.
Note that my family is currently being probed by this present government for alleged involvement in misappropriation of public funds during my Husband's regime.Towards this effect, an embargo restricting my family members from traveling or carrying out financial transactions without their express permission is inforce. The government wants to ruin the family and cease all our funds even those with the swiss bank.you can confirm this from the website below:http://www.odili.net/news/source/2003/nov/17/300.htmlhttp://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/1454884.stm
However, I have an arrangement on how to freight this money to you after receiving some assurances from you of the safety our own share and that you will only take the commission that we will offer you.This money personally belongs to my family and we intend that it still be used for investment. The freighting company to be used has now been introduced to me and as soon as we recieve your readiness to assist us recieve this fund we shall formalize the deposit documents in your name and reach an agreement with them to air lift the consignment for your pick up.Bearing in mind that your assistance is needed to transfer this fund. We propose a commission of 30% of the total sum of the money to you for the expected services and assistance, While 5% is mapped out for miscellaneous expenses. 25% for the welfare of chiristians all over the world which is my main target now that I am seriously sick due to stress and humiliation from my wicked government. 40%,will be for the rest of my family with your assistance in helping them invest wisely in your country. Please take good care of them and show love to them.
On your positive consent,I shall expect you to contact me urgently to enable us discuss about this.Your urgent response is highly needed. I must use this opportunity to implore you to exercise utmost indulgence to keep this matter extraordinarily confidential, while I await your prompt response. Our family future rests solely on this please.May GOD guide you in peace.Regards.
Mariam AbachaEmail:mariamabacha80@yahoo.dk
_________________________________________________________________
Connect and share instantly with the all-new Windows Live Messenger!
http://get.live.com/en-ie/messenger/overview